IAT Hair Practitioners Certificate Course (HPCC)
· Do you work in the Hair industry as a barber, hairstylist or hair coach?
· Do you advise your clients about their hair and would like to learn more?
· Would you like to take your career to the next level?
· Do you not work in the hair industry but are thinking of a career change?
At, Caring for Hair Trichology Clinic, we provide non-surgical solutions for hair loss and scalp conditions. In addition, we have a strong passion to provide opportunities for learning and enriching people’s lives with valuable information and knowledge about the hair and scalp.
The Hair Practitioners Certificate Course (HPCC) has been designed by the International Association of Trichologists and is for individuals who are associated with the hair industry and want a more in-depth knowledge of the hair and scalp including how it is affected by chemical processes and some information about some common hair loss conditions.
The goal is to give you some basic knowledge about the hair and scalp so that you can understand how internal and external factors can cause hair loss and hair breakage.
This 12-week course will be online and accompanied by 5 fortnightly webinars delivered by Caring for Hair.
This 12-week online course consists of:
· 5 modules
· Fortnightly webinars covering each module
· Video lectures by David Salinger, Executive Director of IAT
· A detailed coursebook
· A revision webinar before the exam
On completion of the course, you will sit an online exam that is assessed by the IAT. All successful candidates receive an IAT Hair Practitioner Certificate.