We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy when we deal with your
personal information. The following privacy notice gives you details on the information we
collect about you, how we protect and use it, and your rights. If you have any questions
about how we use your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of personal data we collect and use
We will use your personal data for the reasons set out below. We will collect most of this
directly during the registration and/or admission process but there may be sources of
personal data collected indirectly as set out later in this policy. The personal data we use
• Your name, address and contact details, including email address and home and mobile
telephone numbers, date of birth and gender
• Your previous and current medical health records that you may provide to us
• The terms and conditions of your contract with us for the provision of trichology and
• Your financial information (your bank account)
• Information about your marital status, next of kin, dependents nominated and/or
• Information about your nationality and entitlement to treatment in the UK
• Information about medical or health conditions, including whether or not you have a
disability for which the organization needs to make reasonable adjustments
• Information about medical or health conditions of your family
• Information received in response to any surveys or, complaints claims
• equal opportunity monitoring information, including information about your ethnic origin,
sexual orientation, health and religion or belief
• Information about how you use our website.
This data may also include visual images, personal appearance and behaviour e.g. where
CCTV is used as part of our building security measures.
Caring for Hair may collect this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be
collected through Registration and Admission forms; from pre-admission forms, online web
forms completed by you at the start of your treatment; from correspondence with you;
through the Admission and Registration process or through interviews, meetings or other
In some cases, the organization may collect personal data about you from third parties, such
as referral agencies, sponsors, checks permitted by law.
Providing your personal data
Copyright © 2023 Caring For Hair - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy